Friday, February 15, 2013

My "Comfort" Bike

OK, a little experiment as this will be my first post sent from my phone. Hope the pictures attach well, we'll see...

Here is my bike, a Globe "Comfort" bike which I believe is made by Specialized if I remember correctly. Its the type of bike i would have mad fin of back in the day. Gives a nice cushy ride. Took it out a little bit. More stress on my knees than I expected. May need to adjust the seat height. Even with all the padding my ass still hurt, but I know you get used to that. The one thing I don't like is that there are no clips for the pedals. May get some SPD pedals in the future. I have Look pedals on my touring bike, but never liked slipping on the plastic cleats. Would love to hear pedal/shoe recommendations.

Anyway, it will suit my purposes well for now.

Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment