Thursday, February 21, 2013

Green Bicycle Lubricants

I have been trying to be more sustainable or "green" in my life.  We have have replacing light bulbs with LED, eating organic and buying more natural products.  I even use a natural deodorant, which I believe really does work better than the Speed Stick I was using.  I clean and lube my guns with a food based, non-toxic and biodegradable lube as well.  So, I was thinking, there must be "green" bicycle lubes, right?

Well that was easy!  Just took a look at REI.com in their cycling section.  I found a number of "green" bio-degradable lubricants, grease, and cleaners.  I used to use Pedros when I was cycling in the past and see they have a full lineup of lubes, bio grease, and degreasers.

If anyone has a recommendation for a line of green bicycle lubes, I would be interested in hearing about them.

Thanks - Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment